Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Estate Planning, Wills & Probate & Family Law
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Helping clients in Mobile, Daphne, Fairhope, Spanish Fort, Robertsdale, Foley, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Baldwin County and surrounding areas
Patrick Collins, LLC Attorney at Law is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Estate Planning, Wills & Probate and Family Law cases. Based in Daphne, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Alabama. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Patrick Collins, LLC Attorney at Law has a thorough understanding of Alabama law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Estate Planning: We handle alabama estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business in alabama, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. We can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Condominium Association Representation: At Patrick Collins, LLC Attorney at Law, we know that an unresolved dispute or financial problem can have a significant impact on a condominium association or a homeowners association. It is imperative to hire an experienced attorney with extensive knowledge of condo law. We are committed to finding effective resolutions to your legal problems.
- Community & Homeowners Association Representation: Our attorneys have the experience and legal knowledge to assist with conflicts over dues, covenants and other matters. If you need a homeowners association attorney to represent your group, we can help you pursue a successful, efficient result.
- Mediator Services: If litigation is not right for you, mediation may be a better option. Our attorneys are experienced mediators who help businesses and individuals resolve their legal disputes amicably. Mediation gives you more control over the legal process, usually producing quicker results than those achieved through trial.
When you retain the services of Patrick Collins, LLC Attorney at Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Daphne law firm today
Patrick Collins, LLC Attorney at Law sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Daphne. Call the firm at 251-415-6045 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.